Chrisal Probiotic Heavy Duty Cleaner & Foamer Concentrated
$14.95 – $98.95
A powerful, highly concentrated foam cleaner enriched with safe probiotic bacteria. Ideal for removing heavy soil and odours, HDC is applied to walls, floors, equipment and vehicles with a standard foamer.
Chrisal Heavy Duty Cleaner & Foamer (HDC) is a powerful, highly concentrated cleaner enriched with safe probiotic bacteria. Ideal for removing heavy soil and odours, HDC can be applied with a sponge or mop but a standard foamer is more effective. With each application, HDC’s patented formula of beneficial probiotics, enzymes and green cleaning agents work together, cleaning all the way down to the microscopic level, stabilizing the environment, reducing allergens and drastically reducing odours.
Completely safe for skin and clothing, HDC is biodegradable, non-flammable and non-volatile.
Unique Mechanism of Action
Chrisal Heavy Duty Cleaner & Foamer (HDC) floods the surface with millions of safe, healthy bacteria that displace harmful (pathogenic) bacteria. These “tiny workers” continue cleaning and deodorizing for up to 3 days, unlike traditional cleaners that stop working as soon as they are dry.
- Highly concentrated and economical
- No toxic chemicals
- Cleans down to the microscopic level
- Attacks the root cause of odors
- Residual cleaning and deodorizing effect for up to 3 days
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Pet cages and areas
- Garbage areas
- Greasy floors
- Vehicles and pleasure craft
- Biodegradable, non-flammable, non-volatile
- Bacteria: Class 1 (harmless)
- Store indoors between 10°C and 45°C; shielded from direct sunlight
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Use diluted product within 3 days; pour excess down the drain to remove biofilm!
The proprietary bacterial strains used in Chrisal products are all natural strains and have not been subject to any gene splicing or recombinant technologies (No GMO). They are beneficial and classified as Type 1 (harmless organisms). Produced in USA registered FDA facility.
Directions for Use
- Always shake the concentrate before mixing to disperse your probiotic workers!
- Use mixed solution within 3 days.
- Pour extra down the drain to breakdown biofilm.
- Dilute the concentrate in a range of 1 to 5%, depending on the conditions.
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 10 in|
1.89 L (64 oz.), 236.5 ml (8 oz.), 3.79 L (1 Gal.)