Chrisal Probiotic Toothbrush Cleaner
Chrisal Probiotic Toothbrush Cleaner (TBC) will colonize your toothbrush head to establish a safe, healthy micro-flora that prevent the growth of germs and pathogens.
Although a toothbrush is an effective way to clean your teeth, it is also a source of germs that can grow on the brush between uses. There are twenty billion bacteria in your mouth that reproduce every five hours. A mere twenty-four hours without brushing turns 20 billion into 100 billion! Probiotic ToothBrush Cleaner (TBC) is a new, safe way to keep your toothbrush, dentures, mouth guards, etc. clean and protected.
Chrisal’s Topical Probiotics colonize your toothbrush head to establish a safe, healthy micro-flora that prevent the growth of germs and pathogens. Leaving your toothbrush in a diluted solution of TBC between uses, allows millions of microscopic probiotic workers to clean continuously for up to 3 days, removing food, saliva, pathogens and other contaminants remaining on the toothbrush. TBC works better than buying a new toothbrush every week and is compatible with manual or electric toothbrushes.
Unique Mechanism of Action
Chrisal Toothbrush Cleaner (TBC) floods the surface with millions of safe, healthy bacteria that displace harmful (pathogenic) bacteria. These “tiny workers” continue cleaning and deodorizing for up to 3 days, unlike traditional cleaners that stop working as soon as they are dry.
The proprietary bacterial strains used in Chrisal products are all natural strains and have not been subject to any gene splicing or recombinant technologies (No GMO). They are beneficial and classified as Type 1 (harmless organisms). Produced in USA registered FDA facility.
- Prevents transfer of germs to your mouth
- Keeps your toothbrush free from germs for up to 3 days
- Lowers the risk of dental plaque & tooth decay
- Economical and easy-to-use
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
- Biodegradable, non-flammable, non-volatile
- Bacteria: Class 1 (harmless)
- Store indoors between 10°C and 45°C; shielded from direct sunlight
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Shake well before use.
- Pump 2 ‘doses’ for each toothbrush into a glass of tap water.
- Store toothbrush(s) in the solution between uses.
- Rinse and refresh the glass with a new solution twice a week.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 4 in|
50 ml (1.69 oz.)